Modern Management with Microsoft Intune
Microsoft Endpoint Manager Solution
What is Microsoft Intune ?
Intune is a cloud-based service focused on mobile devices management and mobile application management which enables your workforce to stay productive while keeping your company data protected. As others Azure services, Microsoft Intune is available within the Azure portal.
With Intune, you can:
- Manage Android or IOS mobile devices and computer with Windows 10 to access data and networks
- Manage mobile apps used by users.
- Protect your company information by controlling the way users access and share information.
- Be sure devices and apps are compliant with your security requirements.
Intune is included in Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) suite which manage mobile devices and applications. It tightly integrates with other EMS services such as Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) for access control identity check and Azure Information Protection for data protection. When you use it with Microsoft 365, you can enable your workforce to be productive on all their devices, while keeping your company data protected.
Why and how to use Intune ?
Windows 10 configuration
- Profiles creation (email, Wifi, VPN, certificate)
- CSP settings (advanced configuration)
- GPOs application through MDM (ADMX) 1709
- MSI application deployment
- PowerShell scripts deployment (Azure AD Join only)
- Remote deletion, reset and locking.
- Device Enrolment
- Device Compliance
- Device Management
- Mobile Apps Deployment
- Mobile Apps Configuration & monitoring
- Conditional Access Settings
- Users & Groups Management
- User Roles Controls
- Inventoriy rationalization
- Application distribution
- Distribution of software updates
- Compliance management
- Control of Windows Defender Antivirus
Intune application management
What we mean by application management:
- Add and assign mobile apps to employees
- Configure apps to start or run with specific settings enabled
- Control how company data are used and shared through mobile applications
- Remove organization data from apps
- Application update
- Create reports on existing mobile applications
- Check which apps are used, and track their usage.
Microsoft Intune in the Azure portal
The Azure portal is where you can find the Microsoft Intune service.
Here are a few key points of the Microsoft Intune experience in the Azure portal :
- Integrated console for all your Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) products
- HTML console based on web standards
- API Microsoft Graph supported to automate a lot of actions
- Azure AD (Active Directory) Groups to ensure compatibility in all your Azure applications
- Recents web browser supported
Services that are currently offered
…and for which we are often approached!
Audit with force of proposals (benefit/disadvantage) for a go/no-go decision for Intune.
Audit with scenarios/tasks description to migrate from VMware Workspace One to Microsoft Intune
- Co-Management integration with Microsoft System Center and Microsoft Intune / Best Practice
- Establish a PoC or Pilot with Intune within your company
Full migration of your existing solution to Intune
3rd level support (and 4th level support for contacts with Microsoft support)
For their great satisfaction of our customers, we have helped them to minimize the risks associated to their digital transformation, so they can fully benefit from their solutions.
Multinationals / Larges companies
Since 25 years, we have supported major international groups through deployment of ICT solutions. Our rigorous work and solid knowledge of most of Microsoft tools enables us to offer you a real added value for your deployments.
Our many years of experiences in deploying Microsoft solutions in multinationals companies delights smaller-sized companies who understands the benefits of working with a strong partner. The full cost and timing of implementation are reduced.
Going further together!
Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any question or suggestion. We will be pleased to answer it by email or phone.