Digital transformation is an imperative for all businesses. We help companies develop their digital plans across different business areas. As digital transformation consultants, we create change that matters and transform businesses by combining technology with our industry expertise.
Digital transformation to stay relevant and competitive
Digital transformation is not new. Many organizations have adopted or are in the process of going digital. Nevertheless, COVID-19 highlighted it as an urgent necessity.
What is digital transformation?
Digital transformation initiatives can be defined as the adoption of digital technology to strategically accelerate business processes and operations. It's more than technology disruption; it's about value, people, optimization and the ability to adapt to change using technology. Digital transformation strategy fundamentally changes the way you operate and do business. It drives cultural change and business transformation so that organizations continually challenge the status quo and accept failures along the way.
There must be a clear problem statement, untapped opportunity, or important business objective to initiate digital transformation. With advanced technology providers, you can improve the customer experience, gain business agility, reduce friction, increase productivity or accelerate profitability, and more. However, digitalization is a comprehensive word with different meanings for many people. In addition, digital transformation is loaded with native cloud technologies, software, analytics, a pragmatic approach, etc., making it difficult to distinguish between enablers and drivers.
Digital transformation to meet the new normal
Unknowingly, many organizations have encountered and bravely responded to new risks. They have embraced comprehensive business models, increased their digital capabilities and accelerated their digital transformation journey.
Today, going digital is not a luxury but the only way to survive. Even if organizations were not ready, the acceleration of the COVID situation has forced them to embrace remote work and digital solutions. It has accelerated their focus on employee experience, process automation, virtual events for team building and a unified platform for communication and collaboration. As a result, business leaders have changed their attitude from reactive to proactive for strategic digital transformation using platforms cloud.
Here are the four most critical components of digital transformation,
- Employees: Use of a digital delivery platform to make remote employees more productive.
- Customers: effectively use digital channels and technology tools to interact with customers and communicate with them.
- Processes and operations: Leverage digital tools and platforms to streamline and automate processes and tasks.
- Products or services: implementation of technological solutions to automation tools to create better products and provide excellent services.
Microsoft Azure for cloud computing
cloud computing is the process of providing computing services on demand, usually over the Internet and on a pay-per-use basis. It is a process of maintaining, storing, managing, processing, analyzing and securing data by leveraging a network of Internet-based servers. It helps companies manage administration, streamline processes, improve productivity, optimize costs and enhance the experience of the digital infrastructure.
- The cloud consists of three types of services: Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
- Microsoft Azure is probably the only cloud vendor offering a sound and consistent platform encompassing public, hybrid and private cloud scenarios.
- cloud computing puts unlimited computing and storage power in the hands of organizations of all sizes. This helps increase their pace of innovation and competition.
- Microsoft Azure is a market leading platform with a solid foundation for a strategy focused on cloud.
- Azure offers comprehensive services, tools and marketplace solutions to deploy and manage mission-critical applications. In addition, its security, compliance, and megadata solutions help organizations achieve strong business benefits.
- By moving data and applications to Azure, organizations enjoy many benefits, such as reduced costs, increased IT scalability, flexibility, ease of management, and availability.
- Microsoft Azure offers all the functionality needed to streamline workflows and institutionalize cloud in business and IT operations, giving you a competitive advantage.
- Azure helps leverage industry best practices and techniques to govern the use of data in cloud and automate IT service management ( ITSM ) processes.
- With Microsoft Azure, you have access to more than 100 services cloud to build, deploy and manage versatile workloads, from microservices to Internet-scale applications.
- Easily access .Net applications, SQL databases Server, DevOps and DevTest environments, collaboration SharePoint, Office and Exchange productivity, and Big Data analytics .
Power Automate for automation solutions
Automation is not about cutting costs, but about finding new opportunities. It is one of the key enablers of digital transformation. Automation solutions automate complex or repetitive business processes by eliminating the need for manual intervention. It helps digital businesses accelerate process workflows and improve accuracy and consistency of results.
- Automation solutions transform businesses into digital enterprises. It connects systems and workflows to create seamless user experiences and improve business agility through intelligent automation.
- Microsoft Power Automate helps streamline manual, repetitive tasks and paper-based workflows that create bottlenecks for the hybrid and remote workforce.
- The low-code, drag-and-drop tools and hundreds of predefined connectors in the Microsoft Power platform automate repetitive, mundane tasks, allowing anyone to create automated processes.
- Microsoft Power Automate's AI generator makes your automation smarter and more intelligent. You can process forms using document automation, set process approvals, detect images and text, or create using predefined templates.
- Microsoft Power Automate offers a unique platform combining robotic and digital process automation ( RPA ) capabilities for process modeling by connecting all data in Azure.
- It enables application automation without using APIs. In addition, the Power Automate Mobile application allows users to manage and automate workflows on the go.
- Easily create workflows with Logic Apps by working across your organization's technology stack. Access over 300 predefined connectors to import data from systems such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, and Dynamics.
Access Power Automate from the interface in the Dynamics 365 application or Office 365 or OneDrive. Use the Power Automate application in Microsoft Teams, your collaborative workspace.
Artificial intelligence for the digital future
Artificial intelligence has been considered the central and most vital catalyst for digital innovations. Artificial intelligence is a collection of many technologies that enable machines to sense, understand, act, and learn either on their own or to augment human activities.
Artificial intelligence, automation and machine learning are breaking all barriers in modern industries. It is high time for companies to embrace these technologies and take advantage of the multiple benefits they offer.
- Microsoft's vision for artificial intelligence is to enable every business to transform by bringing AI to every application, every business process and every employee.
- The Microsoft model AI model accelerates the innovation process by pushing the boundaries of infrastructure to achieve large-scale data and language processing.
- With AI, developers can write bug-free code quickly. This speeds up our development with stress testing and fuzzing.
- The incredible natural language capabilities built into Microsoft Power Apps make it easy to build AI applications with OpenAI GPT-3.
- Leverage artificial intelligence to train intelligent controllers with Power Automate solutions to detect and adapt to the changing environment.
- Using Microsoft's conversational AI, create bots with Azure Bot Services and add intelligent chat to your apps and channels with AI-powered bots for intent recognition and more.
- Create machine learning models for predictive modeling and access common tools to train, evaluate, and use these models in your day-to-day business processes and operations.
- Use AI for knowledge mining by combining intelligent services. Train them to learn quickly from large amounts of data to find patterns at scale to discover hidden information.
- Azure AI allows you to create innovative AI solutions and machine learning models with tools such as Jupyter Notebook, Visual Studio Code and open source frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
Consulting in digital transformation of Lambert Consulting
Embark on a path to successful digital transformation with legendary Microsoft consulting services
Lambert Consulting has helped several global organizations transform their businesses with digital expertise and leverage several leading technologies. We have developed a unique methodology and structured approach to achieve digital transformation with a shared vision. Our certified and highly skilled technology specialists have a robust and practical approach to innovate, disrupt, and accelerate your business to scale.
- Lambert Consulting is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner offering Microsoft technology consulting and digital transformation services for over 27 years.
- Lambert Consulting has a proven track record of helping leading organizations with their digital transformation and business automation efforts by leveraging the Microsoft platform.
- Lambert Consulting drives innovation and efficiency with data-driven solutions. We open up new opportunities and unify your business and IT teams to make your digital transformation journey seamless.
- The digital transformation experts at Lambert Consulting s digital transformation experts will first understand your vision, then map out a roadmap of realistic, actionable and transformative initiatives. The roadmap will include milestones approved by you, focused on innovation capability, change management and IT excellence.
From digital transformation consulting to software solutions, from consulting Azure to Power Automate, Lambert Consulting meets all needs, ensuring great productivity achievements.