Are you concerned about the adoption and use of cloud Azure ? The best consultants Azure of Lambert Consulting are here to help. Leverage their deep industry experience on cloud Azure platforms and get the most out of IaaS and PaaS solutions.
What is Microsoft Azure ?
The cloud Microsoft Azure platform includes more than 200 products and services. These services are designed specifically to help organizations that want to create innovative solutions that are effective enough to solve modern business challenges and establish the status quo of the future. It provides transparency and flexibility to use the tools and frameworks of your choice to build, run and manage versatile applications across multiple clouds, on-premises or at the edge.
Microsoft Azure is a public computing platform that includes infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and software as a service (SaaS) at its core. Azure offers everything an enterprise needs to run virtual computing, storage, networking, analytics, databases, and more.
- It offers full IaaS, PaaS and SaaS compatibility.
- It offers the flexibility to move IT resources up and down as needed.
- It supports almost all operating systems, languages, tools and frameworks.
- It offers 99.5% availability and 24/7 technical support.
- It hosts data in geosynchronous data centres for seamless global accessibility.
- It is cost-effective because it works with the pay-for-what-you-use model.
7 Key benefits ofAzure
- Speed: Azure is surprisingly faster. The speed provided by Azure for deployment, operation and scalability is simply unmatched. You can connect private connections or local networks to Azure using the Microsoft Global Network. It connects directly to the WAN and supports IPv6 workloads for increased reliability and speed.
- Scalability: An organization evolves over time, requiring either downsizing or increased infrastructure investment. Microsoft Azure offers on-demand scalability, allowing organizations to increase or decrease storage and computing power as their needs change.
- Security: Microsoft Azure designed the Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) model and was the first to adopt the new international standard for privacy at cloud, ISO 2701. It improves the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive customer information by combining existing integrated security tools with existing cybersecurity systems and policies.
- Compliance: Microsoft Azure offers over 35 compliance compatibilities. Each compatibility is required and well aligned specifically with key industries, such as healthcare, manufacturing, government, finance, education, etc. With Microsoft Azure, it becomes easy to comply with the ever-changing regulatory guidelines of HIPAA, ISO 27001, GDPR, CMMC, etc.
- Cost-effective: Microsoft Azure offers a pay-per-use model that allows you to buy only what you need. Its consumption-based pricing structure allows companies of all sizes to take advantage of the benefits of cloud and manage their IT budgets efficiently.
- Availability: Compared to other service providers cloud, Microsoft Azure offers high availability and redundancy in all its data centers. Currently, Microsoft Azure operates in 55 regions around the world and is available in approximately 140 countries. Microsoft Azure has an undisputed global reach, making it the only one to offer an SLA contract guaranteeing 99.5 percent availability.
- Interoperability: Microsoft Azure provides enterprise-level development tools that can be used to create, deploy and manage custom web applications. Microsoft Azure supports Internet protocols and open standards such as XML, SOAP, REST and HTTP. In addition, it also offers a software development kit for Java, PHP and Ruby. Otherwise, you can use programming languages including .NET, Java, Python, Kubernetes and more.
Remote managed IT services for your environment Azure
In today's world, technology is constantly evolving and it can be difficult to keep up with online migrations. Balancing workloads and gaining experience in new environments can undoubtedly be difficult. Fortunately, using the IT consulting services Azure of Lambert Consulting is an easy solution to these common problems. If you are feeling overwhelmed or short on time, Lambert Consulting is here to help. A trusted Microsoft company that strives to help you maintain, develop and manage your environment Azure.
Benefits of a Managed Service Provider Azure
According to a recent survey of 80 leading IT professionals and business leaders at large and mid-sized companies, 62 percent have taken advantage of a multi-cloud environment that includes Microsoft Azure. The report also found that 67% of participants said they were "very likely" to work with a managed service provider in the next year to facilitate migration to Azure or to manage their cloud or local environment. Contact us today to find out how Azure Advantage can be designed to meet your management needs.
Consulting services Azure of Lambert Consulting
Lambert Consulting provides ongoing Microsoft Azure consulting services to organizations with mission-critical business solutions that are looking to utilize the power of Microsoft Azure and Cloud-Native features. While Microsoft Azure has made tremendous strides and positioned itself as a market leader, your organization may often need a more tangible and comprehensive summary of benefits. Once the benefits ofAzure can demonstrate a measurable return on investment, your business can quickly evolve.
Why Microsoft Consulting Services Azure from Lambert Consulting ?
When challenges are difficult to handle internally, it is best to call in a specialist company. An external assessment can be of great help. It will be able to guide you through the project and give you the right recommendations.
Lambert Consulting is a service provider specialising in offering high quality IT solutions and proactive maintenance services to private and public sector clients. Our team of highly skilled professionals design, build and maintain your IT infrastructure and computerised systems according to your needs.
We partner with you as an "on-demand" IT service, allowing you to focus on your core business. Lambert Consulting offers a wide range of services, including infrastructure management, managed services, IT provisioning, communication and solutions cloud.
Let's go further together!
When challenges are difficult to handle internally, it is best to call in a specialist. An external assessment can be of great help. It will be able to guide you in the realisation of your project and give you recommendations.
Articles about Azure and its ecosystem
Statistics and trends in Cloud Computing 2023 - 2024
cloud computing has completely transformed the organization's operations by providing adaptable and scalable solutions to meet their IT needs. As a result, data and trends related to cloud computing are growing in tandem with the demand for this technology. In this article, we will examine the top 50 statistics and trends in cloud [...]
Azure vs On-site infrastructure
Prior to cloud, on-site storage was the only option for most companies. However, times are changing, with many companies adopting a " cloud-first" attitude. According to a survey of 196 IT managers, 79% are now engaging in cloud projects. In addition, 58% of users of a cloud-based system are now [...]
What are the types of services of Cloud Azure ?
The cloud MS Azure provides a variety of services for almost any scenario you can imagine and need. These services are categorized into different types of cloud computing such as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS. It's all about how much accountability and control you need over the [...]