Microsoft Azure IoT
Azure IoT Hub
Azure IoT Hub can connect thousands of devices to control and monitor via cloud-to-device and device-to-cloud interfaces and communicate via familiar protocols such as HTTP, AMQP and MQTT. It supports multiple languages and platforms such as .NET, Node.js, PHP, Java and Python on Windows and Linux. Azure IoT Hub is designed to manage hybrid cloud deployments and supports service orchestration for distributed data storage, analytics, artificial intelligence, and more.
Fully managed service that enables reliable and secure two-way communications between millions of IoT devices and a solution backend.
At Lambert Consultingwe use the IoT hub to turn your raw data into the information you want to see.
- Establish large-scale communications with the ability to manage billions of devices and messages
- Authenticate by device to ensure security of sensitive data
- Manage large-scale devices via a platform in the cloud
- Extend the power of cloud to devices at the edge via the IoT Edge hub, making hybrid IoT cloud solutions a reality
Azure IoT Central
- Understand your data better and convert it into intelligent actions
- Ensure that your data is only accessible to the right people in your organisation .
- Keep control of information. With IoT privacy features such as role-based access and integration with Azure Active Directory permissions.
Azure IoT Device Provisioning Service
- Enables contactless device provisioning
- Configure millions of devices on Azure IoT Hub in a secure and scalable manner.
- Endpoint management Azure IoT Hub
- Easily manage all stages of the IoT device lifecycle.
What are the Azure IoT services?
- Azure Event Hubs: a scalable service for ingesting and storing data from industry assets and sensors.
- Azure Intelligent Systems Service: connect business devices, leverage machine-generated data and extract disparate data from cloud.
- Azure Notification Hubs: A scalable, mobile notification engine for fast delivery of millions of messages to iOS, Android or Windows devices.
- Azure Stream Analytics: a real-time distributed stream computing service providing scalable, low-latency streaming data processing at cloud with an enterprise-level service level agreement.
- Azure Machine Learning: Leverage machine-generated data with powerful analytics based on cloud.
- HDInsight: a Hadoop distribution powered by cloud to process unstructured or semi-structured data from web streams, social networks, server logs, devices and sensors, etc.
- Azure Machine Learning Studio: a collaborative visual development environment that allows you to create, test and deploy predictive analytics solutions that work on your data.
- Power BI for Office 365: a self-service analysis tool for all your data.
Device IoT Certified for Azure IoT
OpenBlocks IoT VX2
Let's go further together!
If you have a question or a suggestion, we are at your disposal to answer it by email or by phone.
Recent projects published on Azure IoT
Date: 2020 Customer: Private sector Services: Heating management with RaspBerry PI and Azure IoT Launch: https://goo.gl/maps/bc9s3DfyMnizA2ja7 Initial situation Our customer's heating system is an oil-fired heating system with an old Buderus HS 3220 controller. In this controller, there is a card for the management of the electrically motorized valve for the opening of the [...].