Microsoft Azure IoT
Azure IoT Hub
Azure IoT Hub can connect thousands of devices to control and monitor via cloud-to-device and device-to-cloud interfaces and communicate via familiar protocols such as HTTP, AMQP and MQTT. It supports several languages and platforms such as .NET, Node.js, PHP, Java and Python on Windows and Linux. Azure IoT Hub is designed to manage hybrid cloud deployments and supports service orchestration for distributed data storage, analysis, artificial intelligence, etc.
Fully managed service that enables reliable and secure two-way communications between millions of IoT terminals and a solution backend.
At Lambert Consulting, we use the IoT hub to transform your raw data into information that you want to see.
- Establish large-scale communications with the ability to manage billions of devices and messages
- Authenticate by device to ensure security of sensitive data
- Manage devices on a large scale via a cloud platform
- Extend the power of the cloud to peripherals at the edge via the IoT Edge hub, making hybrid cloud IoT solutions a reality
Azure IoT Central
- Better understand your data and convert it into smart actions.
- Ensure that your data is only accessible to authorized people in your organization,
- Keep control of information. With IoT privacy features such as role-bases access and integraton with Azure Active Directory permissions.
Azure IoT Device Provisioning Service
- Provide contactless device provisioning.
- Configuration of millions of devices on Azure IoT Hub in a secure ans scalable way.
- Azure IoT Hub device management
- Easily manage all stages of the IoT device life cycle
What are Azure IoT services?
- Azure Event Hubs: a scalable service for data ingestion and storage from segment assets ans sensors.
- Azure Intelligent Systems Service: Connect business devices, leverage machine-generated data and extract disparate data from the cloud.
- Azure Notification Hubs: A scalable and mobile notification engine for quickly sending millions of messages to iOS, Android or Windows devices.
- Azure Stream Analytics: real-time distributed stream computing service offering scalable, low-latency data processing continuously in the cloud with an enterprise-level service agreement.
- Azure Machine Learning: Leverage machine-generated data using powerful, cloud-based analytics.
- HDInsight: a cloud-powered Hadoop distribution for processing unstructured or semi-structured data from web feeds, social networks, server logs, devices and sensors, etc.
- Azure Machine Learning Studio: collaborative visual development environment that allows you to create, test and deploy predictive analytics solutions that work on your data.
- Power BI for Office 365: a self-service analysis tool for all your data.
IoT certified device for Azure IoT
OpenBlocks IoT VX2
Going further together !
Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any question or suggestion. We will be pleased to answer it by email or phone.