Verba Recording System changes the game
Verba takes an innovative approach to call recording and quality management by offering a product with more features, better technology and a lower price point with the ability to record all media in a single, unified system that’s easy to use, quick to search and accessible anywhere at any time.
Providing a true unified recording solution by capturing voice, video and telepresence calls, Verba recording solution is ideal for contact centers (customer service, telemarketing, telesales), energy and utility companies, financial services providers (banking, credit card operations, trading floors), government agencies, healthcare organizations, law firms, market research companies, media organizations, security providers and small businesses.
The Verba Recording System Advantage
Companies can leverage Verba Recording System in key business applications such as legal compliance management, quality assurance, risk mitigation, verbal agreement archiving, best-practice training, centralized dictation, conference recording, dispute resolution, interview recording and threat handling.
- Supports leading unified communication and contact center system vendors like Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, BroadSoft and others.
- Offers flexible recording modes including full (always-on) recording, selective recording and complete callon-demand recording.
- Provides options for various recording methods such as dial-in recording, passive recording and RTP forking.
- Offers a unified approach for voice, video, telepresence and agents’ computer screen.
- Delivers powerful deployment models including centralized recording and multi-site/branch office architectures.
- Offers a complete performance and quality management solution for contact centers including agent evaluation, scoring, silent monitoring, screen capturing, and enterprise grade reporting with customizable dashboards.
- Provides an easy-to-use and feature-rich web-based user interface that’s accessible from anywhere at any time.
- Quick and easy tools allow users to search and list recordings using any meta-data information.
- Media recorded with Verba can be shared across the enterprise for further usage through the built-in Publishing Server.
- Playback functionality is available right in the browser window – no need to install client applications.
- Multi-level access control enables companies to define who can access what, and what actions they can take with full audit trail and change log history.
- Recorded call protection and access control come standard.
- Separated administration and business rules.
- Single-sign-on support.
- Based on open industry standards including AES, HTTPS and SSL/TLS
Entreprise IT-friendly capabilities
- Optimized libraries powered by Intel offer unmatched performance.
- A software-based solution designed to support modern IT infrastructures and architectures that use common and standard hardware solutions and server virtualization.
- Enterprise monitoring module sends configurable alerts through email and standard SNMP.
- Recorded data management provides a sophisticated storage policy framework that allows companies to define rules for data retention and control the recorded data lifecycle.
- Seamless integration with SAN-based storage solutions for online operation and archive.